If you’re getting married in London this Summer, have you considered adding some final Scottish touches to your London wedding? At MacGregor and MacDuff, we have a few ideas to bring a little Scottish magic to your big day.
- Handfasting ceremonies are connected to Celtic history and many couples choose to include the binding of hands in their ceremonies to this day
- Some couples choose to have entire handfasting ceremonies and others simply appreciate the symbolism of the binding of hands
- We offer bespoke, handmade tartan handfasting ribbons in over 1,000 tartans for just £24.99
Alternatively, we offer tartan wedding ring cushions for £24.50.
Don’t want to wear a full kilt outfit but still want to add a distinct tartan touch? Try our bespoke tartan ghillie brogues!
- 12 different leathers
- Available in over 1000 tartans
- Fully handmade for you from £355
Grants of Dalvey are based in the picturesque Scottish Highlands and their products make ideal gifts or finishing touches!
Our Dalvey pocket watches start at just £75.