In the rare instance that you want to return an item, here's how:
Exchanging for different sizes/colours
- Please return the item(s) back to us at the address listed below.
- Please state the size/colour of the replacement you require.
- When we receive the item(s) to be exchanged we will attempt to process them as quickly as possible. There may be a charge for re-sending the item(s) back to you.
Exchange for different items
Unfortunately we can only exchange a garment for one of the same price. If you would like a different product that is of lesser/more value please send the garment back requesting a refund and place a new order online.
Returning item(s) for a refund
Please return your unwanted item(s) back to us at the address below. On receipt of the item we will process your refund, usually within 3 working days.
For all returns please note:
- All returned items must be received by us within 21 days of receipt of your order.
- A refund/exchange will only be provided upon receipt of the returned goods received in the same condition as they were sent. This will appear on your statement within 30 days.
- All returns/exchanges should be sent to the below address:
MACGREGOR AND MACDUFF KILTMAKERS
UNIT 1, 99 VERMONT STREET
KINNING PARK INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
EXCELSIOR BUSINESS PARK
- If we can't send your requested replacement item, someone will contact you to discuss your options
- In the event of returning your purchase for a refund, the delivery cost you originally paid is non-refundable unless we have sent you an incorrect or defective item.
- We will refund the card or PayPal account that was used when you placed your order. If we can't do this (i.e. your card has been cancelled or expired) we will send a cheque to your billing address.
- The customer will be liable for the payment of the postage charge in the event of the return of a non-faulty garment(s).
These provisions in relation to returns and refunds do not affect your statutory rights in respect of faulty goods or your right of cancellation.