If you are placing an order online, we will contact you to discuss the measurements and make sure your sizes are perfect. To measure yourself, here is our measurement guide.
- Our packages can take up to 8 week to make
- We offer free of charge hire outfits while you wait
The Argyll is a day wear jacket made with 13oz barrathea wool. This jacket is versatile and can be worn with a straight tie for casual events or a bow tie for formal events. The 5 button waistcoat also gives the option to wear a ruche/cravat tie.
The jacket is designed with a few distinctive features such as:
- Plain cloth epaulettes.
- Chrome buttons.
- Gauntlet cuffs.
- Single button front.
The kilt, which is made in Scotland, is made from 100% worsted wool. It is made with:
- A full 8 yards of heavyweight* material, being fully hand-stitched except for the pleating, which is machine stitched.
- 3 sizing straps, 2 around the waist and 1 around the hips for better shaping round the body which adds to the 'swing' of the pleats.
- 2 belt loops at the back of the kilt and 2 hanging loops.
Also included in this package are:
- Durable leather brogues with long laces
- Kilt hose
- Tartan flashes
- Replica sgian dubh.
- Kilt pin.
- Black semi-dress sporran.
Upgrade to a Fully Handmade Kilt.
Our fully handmade kilts can be 're-made' in the future which means the kilt can stay in your family for generations. 'Re-making' allows us to open the kilt back up into 8 yards of material and completely re-size it to fit another set of measurements. An extremely worthwhile investment.
*Some tartans do have additional charges due to their cloth costing more to produce. These tartans may also only be available in 13oz mediumweight cloth, however, all the additional costs are listed within the tartan selection of this product.
Select Your Package Options
Hover the mouse over the for more information.